- The Procrastination Effect
- Speak Kindly but Carry a Big Stick
- Addressing Potential Environmental And Health Threats From Climate Change in Inuits Living in Quebec
- Interview with an E-Discovery Attorney
- “Flip ’em the Bird”: Second Circuit Okays Giving Police the Middle Finger
- Sports Law Chat on Twitter #SLChat
- Themis Bar Prep – All It’s Cracked Up To Be?
- Some Days, I Make a Difference
- Is Studying for the Bar Exam like Training for a Marathon?
- Seeing the Whole Picture in Age Discrimination
- Law Students Gone Wild
- Check out Comedians at Law
- The Liberal Case for Ted Cruz on the Supreme Court
- No Strings Attached: Negotiability in the Mortgage Arena
- Same-Sex Marriages – A South African Perspective
- Lawbrary Etiquette
- The Great Trade-Off
- Should Law Students be Entrepreneurs?
- Teaching Fear in Our Schools
- Avoiding the Cold Call
- Building A Professional Website Pt. 3B – What to Ask When Hiring
- Building A Professional Website Pt. 3A – Building Your Own Website
- The Merits of Not Throwing Someone under the Bus
- Sharing Our Differences – The Legal Profession in South Africa
- Building A Professional Website Pt. 2 – Choosing a Domain
- Memorandum in Opposition to Unemployment
- Law School and the 21st Century
- Building A Professional Website Pt. 1 – Build or Hire?
- No Popcorn for You!
- First Year Law Students’ Interview Check List
- A Brave New (Technological) World
- Classes: Drop Them Like They’re Hot
- Vigilantes, Bodyguards, and Human Rights Activists
- The Emergency Motion
- Sit Wisely, My Friends
- Hurry Up and Wait
- When Work and Personal Life Clash
- The Finals Blackout
- Migratory Bird Treaty Act: Soaring to New Heights
- A Drug Addicted Pregnancy
- An Open Letter About Law As A Second Career
- ADR in Workplace Injury Compensation
- Wanted: Editors for The Student Appeal!
- Rehabilitating the Legal Profession
- Supporting Your Law Student
- Differentiating Between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- For-Profit Institutions: Filling an Educational Gap or Offering Debt Without a Diploma?
- ABA Fall Super Circuit Meeting (Circuits 4-5-6)
- What Business Form Should You Select If You Start Your Own Law Firm
- Submitting to A Law Journal
- The Military Commissions Act of 2009: Did Congress Get it Right?
- Starting Your 1L Year: Here’s How to Be A Successful Law Student
- Apps for Attorneys
- Unmasking Equality of Arms
- Law Students: Want Practical Experience? Well, Get Some!
- Summer Before Law School
- Were Women Intended to be protected by the Equal Protection Clause?
- Why Groupons Are No Good For The Legal Profession
- Gain Practical Experience in Law School
- DREAMers Keep On Dreaming!
- Forced Marriages: What Are You Criminalising?
- Law Firm Websites Need Content
- Twitter Chat Next Week on #BarTips
- Don’t Make Your Externship a Sexternship
- What’s more important: years in practice or trial experience?
- Hope on Trial
- Stop, Frisk, and Give Me Your Cell Phone
- A Day in the Life of a Legal Career Coach
- Confessions of a Law School Nobody
- Regents of the University of California v. Bakke Was Wrongly Decided
- Top 9 Websites for Law Students, Recommended by Law Students
- Renting Tips for 2Ls
- What Are Our Children Eating?
- A Day in the Life of a Lawyer for Entrepreneurs
- LexisNexis Webinar with Sarah Eli Mattern
- Twitter 101
- 10 Things You Should Know About Law School (from two ex-TAs)
- Interview with Sarah Feingold the In-House Attorney for Etsy
- We’re Collaborating With LexisNexis – Registration Link for the Webinar
- Vaccine Law: Friend or Adversary?
- Costa Rica Anti-Biopiracy Program: INBios
- Making Yourself Indispensable to Your Law Firm
- How many bar exams should you take?
- POLL RESULTS: Law School Fraud and Class Action Suits
- Misled by Law School Employment Information?
- A Day in the Life of a 1L: From the Scholarship Scam to Why Studying in the Library Can Hurt You
- POLL: Law School Fraud and Class Action Suits
- How Music Decreases Stress & Other Things Law Students Should Know
- An Age of Discrimination
- Link To A List of Legal Tweeters
- ObamaCare: Unconstitutional or Un-Republican?
- Should I Transfer Law Schools After My First Year?
- A Day in the Life of a BigLaw Associate
- What You Should Know About the Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Act (PSQIA) of 2005